Real Estate Lawyer in Killeen, TX
Helping Homeowners and Business Owners
Owning property is considered to be the mark of a mature, successful, American adult. However, real estate transactions aren’t like buying something online or from a local store. The sale of real estate, whether residential or commercial, involves a lot of moving parts and significant sums of money. Prudent buyers and sellers understand the diligence and care necessary to effectuate a successful real estate transaction.
If you need legal advice for a real estate transaction or dispute, you should speak with a qualified real estate lawyer in Killeen for legal advice. At the Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC, you can take advantage of the knowledge and experience of a professional legal advisor who has your best interests at heart. Attorney Nancy Perry Eaton has a reputation for providing quality, professional, legal services for real estate transactions. Ms. Eaton will be there to answer your questions, advise you on crucial legal issues, and guide you through each phase of the transaction, supporting your goals and interests.
To learn more about how the Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC can promote your cause, call (254) 221-8588 today.
Comprehensive Legal Services for Real Estate Transactions
Real property law governs a person’s rights and responsibilities with respect to owning land. Real estate ownership is determined by who has title to the land. The titleholder has exclusive rights to occupy, develop, and use the land as he or she pleases. Transactions involving real estate are governed by Texas state law.
The Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC has experience with the following real estate matters:
- Purchase agreements: One of the several documents involved in a real estate transaction involves the underlying agreement to purchase title to real property. Purchase agreements are not like contracts for the sale of goods or services. There are a lot of technical legal provisions in a purchase agreement, creating contractual and legal obligations for each party. Attorney Eaton can help you prepare, draft, or review a purchase agreement.
- Deed transfers and recording: A deed is the primary legal document by which title or other ownership interests in real property pass from party to party. Texas state law has specific rules regarding the contents, transfer, and recording of a deed. Attorney Eaton can advise you about the rights and responsibilities you assume in connection with a deed.
- CC&Rs: Covenants, conditions & restrictions (CC&Rs) are the rules and terms by which all homeowners agree to abide and uphold. Your attorney can help you understand what your privileges and duties are with respect to CC&Rs. Your attorney can also determine whether an alleged breach of the CC&Rs applies to your case.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: Whether you are the landowner or lessee of residential or commercial real estate, Attorney Eaton can provide comprehensive legal counsel and advocacy for legal issues arising from a lease agreement and the legal duties that automatically arise from the landlord-tenant relationship.
- Property litigation: Sometimes, a legal dispute can arise between neighboring landowners, buyers and sellers, or landlords and tenants. You can count on Attorney Eaton to protect your legal rights while promoting your legal interests in different real estate disputes.
Our Killeen Real Estate Attorney Is Ready to Help
If you have been looking for a dependable legal professional to advise you on a real estate transaction or dispute, look no further than the Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC. Attorney Eaton has the experience and sophisticated understanding of Texas real estate law to help make sure your financial and legal interests are adequately protected.
For a free initial consultation about your case, contact the Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC online or call (254) 221-8588 today.