Experienced Attorneys Providing Non-Confrontational Methods of Dissolution of Marriage
Divorce is never easy. However, collaborative divorce can help to simplify the process for everyone involved. Collaborative divorce is a relatively new approach to resolving dissolution of marriage privately outside of the courtroom. This innovative method promotes open communication between the spouses with the assistance of a qualified attorney.
To find out if collaborative divorce is right for your situation, dial (254) 221-8588 today.
The Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC can help you navigate through this non-confrontational method of dissolution of marriage. You can have peace of mind knowing that a reputable Killeen collaborative divorce lawyer has your best interest in mind. Nancy Perry Eaton has the skills and resources to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive a fair settlement.
What Are the Benefits of Collaborative Divorce in Killeen?
Traditional divorce can be time-consuming, upsetting, and expensive. Collaborative divorce is often proposed as a way to avoid such problems.
There are many benefits of collaborative divorce, including:
- It does not require any court hearings
- It promotes civility rather than hostility
- It provides a foundation for collaborative co-parenting after divorce
- It is more private, keeping children and family members out of the process
- It requires less time and expense than litigation
- It can reduce the stress and animosity often involved in a divorce case
- It focuses on meeting everyone’s needs
- It seeks to protect families and their resources and assets
- It allows you to control the pace at which your divorce progresses
While collaborative divorce may be an excellent option for couples that trust and communicate well with one another, it is certainly not for everyone.
For instance, you may want to forgo collaborative divorce if your situation involves:
- Domestic abuse
- Mental health issues
- Addiction issues
- Financial imbalance
An experienced lawyer can help you evaluate your situation and determine if collaborative divorce is right for your family.
Considering Collaborative Divorce in Killeen? Call Today
The Law Office of Nancy Perry Eaton, PLLC has helped many Bell County families to make informed decisions about which method of divorce is most suitable for their circumstances.
Call (254) 221-8588 now or contact the firm online